予選ラウンドはオンラインで行われます。 Preliminaries are held online. 預選以線上形式進行。 예선 라운드는 온라인으로 진행됩니다.
※ エントリー受付は終了しました * Application closed * 報名已經結束 * 엔트리 수속이 종료 되었습니다.
After registered in The 6th KAC jubeat Qubell Individual Category, "The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship Individual Category QUBE"*will be shown. Top rankers with highest total score of "The 6th KAC CHALLENGE" move onto the Final.(*Same location as the "UNLOCK CHALLENGE" in normal QUBE selection.)
There are 3 QUBE in total, 2 top-ranked players from each QUBE move onto Finals. 2 top-ranked players from the combined ranking of 3 QUBE move onto the Final. (Total: 8)
After registered in The 6th KAC jubeat Qubell Team Category as a team, "The 6th KONAMI Arcade Championship Team Category QUBE"* will be shown. The team with highest total score of "The 6th KAC CHALLENGE" move onto final.
(*Same location as the "UNLOCK CHALLENGE" in normal QUBE selection.)
4 players form a team to compete in Team Category by score.
Form a team and register Team formation form by team leader.
- Replacement of member, team dissolution is not allowed once the team is formed.
- Forming and joining various team is not allowed.
- Only users in same country/region in KONAMI ID can form a team.
- If any member in the team violates the rules and regulations, the whole team may be disqualified.
|Individual Category QUBE K|
22th December, 2016(Thu)10：00～28th December, 2016(Wed)10:00
|Individual Category QUBE A|
29th December, 2016(Thu)10：00～4th January, 2017(Wed)10:00
|SWEET HOME PARTY||EXTREME|
|Individual Category QUBE C|
5th January, 2017(Thu)10：00～12th January, 2017(Thu)18:00
|We're so Happy||EXTREME|
|Too Late Snow||EXTREME|
|Team Category QUBE|
|Mirage of the Mirror||EXTREME|
- Play in HARD MODE.
- QUBE does not appear before registration.
- Scores will only be recorded after registration. Please notice that scores will not be recorded before the registration process completed even it is within the preliminaries period.
- In the case that assigned QUBE are played more than one time, the highest score takes priority.
- In the event that two or more players ranked the second place (bottom-line), priority will be given to the player who achieved it first.
- In the case that there are withdrawals or confirmed as finalists in another QUBE, next ranked players will enter the Finals.
- In the case that a player qualified to enter the Finals in more than one QUBE in Individual Category, priority gives to 「Individual Category QUBE K」 then Group 「Individual Category QUBE A」 then 「Individual Category QUBE C」.
- In the case that there are absentees, standby finalists will be selected from Japan region.